Frequently asked questions
1. If I order today, when will I get my order?
2. Which courier service do you use?
We use Skynet and Fastway for local orders and DHL for international orders.
3. I don't want to use my credit card on the website, how can I still get my goods?
4. I placed my order but still haven't received it.
Please send us an email on email@example.com or call +27 83 592 0040 and we will attend to your query urgently.
5. I am buying for a birthday and would like the products wrapped. Do you offer such a service?
If you have such special requests please indicate in the Notes section and we will be sure to do so at a small cost of R20.
6. Where can I find your products outside the online store?
7. Why can't I find the Rainbow Kids range on your store?
The Rainbow Kids range has been developed exclusively for Shoprite Checkers and can be found at all Shoprite and Checkers stores. Should you not find the dolls or the puzzles at your local stores, please inform the store manager.
8. The products I bought are faulty and I want to return them.
We apologise for the inconvenience caused. We endeavour to always provide good quality products. We will replace the faulty goods if we are notified within 7 days of purchase, should it be evident that the product is indeed faulty. Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Where are your dolls manufactured?
The dolls are manufactured outside South Africa. The design work and the clothing for most of the dolls in the range are locally done thereby providing localised flavour.
10. Do you offer changing clothes for all the dolls?
There are changing clothes on offer for Lali dolls at present. They are suitable for most fashion dolls.
11. How do we get Lali to join us at our event?
We are always excited to introduce our little friends to Lali. Lali can join your function at a cost of R2000 for up to an hour. Please send an email to email@example.com to arrange a Lali visit.
12. How do I become a distributor of Toys with Roots products?
13. Do you do any personalised dolls?
We currently don't offer the service of personalised dolls.
14. I don't want the products ordered to be delivered. I prefer to pick up.
You are welcome to pick up from Kempton Park in Johannesburg. Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0835920040 to arrange.
How do I support the Kickstarter initiative?
Thank you for your interest in supporting this initiative. We ask you to please pledge towards a purchase or make a donation towards the project. We have until 31 July to reach our target and if we succeed in reaching this target, we will produce the tents and courier them to all who have pledged towards a purchase. Your funds will not be debited until the target is reached.